Traveling to Argolis and looking for a hotel combining fine luxury and warm hospitality in an atmospheric environment?
Alexandros Boutique Hotel takes accommodation to a whole new level and giving you 9+1 reasons to stay with us while in Argolis.
Alexandros Boutique Hotel offers:
• Superior hospitality in unique, specially decorated suites with ample spaces, luxury décor and lovely views over the Argolic Gulf.
• Rich breakfast buffet with freshly prepared traditional delicacies, handmade bites and superfoods to start your day full of energy.
• Endless moments of relaxation at the hotel spa, also featuring a sauna, a Jacuzzi and a gym.
• Loyalty program guaranteeing discounts and great offers for direct reservations with Alexandros Boutique Hotel.
• Free amenities including internet access throughout the hotel and private parking space.
• Strategic location between the commercial town of Argos and the picturesque Nafplion, making it ideal for accommodation for corporate and leisure travelers.
• Direct access to the beach of Nea Kios, as well as to the local cafés, restaurants and authentic places inspired by Asia Minor where you can taste meze and ouzo (just 20 meters from the hotel). Summer night club sare just 5 minutes away from the hotel, on the coastal road from Nafplion to Nea Kios.
• Numerous options for trips to nearby archeological sites (Nafplion, Mycenae, Tiryns, Epidaurus, Pyramids of Argolis, Mystras, etc.) and experiential recreation activities and walks in Argolic nature led by a trained team.
• Close proximity to a great variety of cultural events scheduled in Argos and Nafplion. We are always happy to inform you about ticket availability for the Nafplion Music Festival, the Epidaurus Festival, the Argos Summer Festival; there are many other events held by local cultural clubs and associations under the auspices of the Municipality of Argos-Mycenae.
Dating back to antiquity as the most typical form of travel, religious tourism is widespread all over the world. Greece is renowned for its long history and unique religious monuments from the early years of Christianity...
The area of Argolis is a culinary paradise well-worth a visit. The fertile land provides high-quality products that are the main ingredients for delicious traditional dishes, delectable bites and excellent wine...
The Argolis prefecture hosts a series of sports events yearly attracting fans of sports and athletes from all over Greece. From the successful organization of the “Nafplio Energy Triathlon” and the marathon to the volleyball...
Greece’s long tradition in medical science since antiquity, its mild climate and healthy Mediterranean cuisine, along with the excellent infrastructure that continuously grows throughout the country...
There are numerous options for cycling adventures throughout Argolis. Whether you love cycling by the sea or through wooded routes you will be filled with joy and beautiful images that you will cherish until next time!